Certified ScrumDeveloper Track
Scrum for Teams
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/certified_scrum_developer.
- This course fulfills the Introductory Scrum requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track. It is not a CSM course.
Develop in participants a deep practical understanding of Scrum best practices for team work, through lectures, discussion and practical experience.
The course focuses on software development issues, team collaboration, project management and the structure and practices of Scrum.
17 Sep 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
$900 + IVA
Discounted seats available. Contact Diego Fontdevila for more information.
I: Scrum and the World
- Complex Projects and the kind of problems we face
- Essence and accident in software development
- The Agile Philosophy
- Artful Making
- Continuous Learning and improvement
- Scrum ́s place in the world
- Teams, communities and organizations
II: Structure of Scrum
- Managing Projects
All development team members, including developers, testers, analysts, project managers, development managers, quality assurance and improvement analysts, architects, technology administrators, etc. Others that work in collaborative environments can also attend.