All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
In this 2-day ScrumMaster Certification course we will cover the fundamental principles of Scrum, qualifying the participants as Certified ScrumMasters. Rather than plan, instruct and direct, the leader of a Scrum team (ScrumMaster) facilitates, coaches and leads.
In this intensive and highly interactive workshop you will get the opportunity to learn to deal with the obstacles that confront Scrum teams.
There will be a variety of exercises and take-aways to use with co-workers. During the course the attendees will learn why such a seemingly simple process as Scrum can have profound effects on an organisation.
23-24 Nov 2012
This course has been certified by the Scrum Alliance. Successful completion of this course leads to delegates obtaining the Certified Scrum Master certification as authorised by the Scrum Alliance. In addition, delegates receive 2 years' free membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Traditional vs. Agile Project Management
- History of Agile, Core Values and Principles
- The Scrum Framework from 30’000 Feet
- Anatomy of a Great Scrum Team
- Anatomy of a Great Scrum Master
- Anatomy of a Great Product Owner
- The Scrum Ecosystem including Project Stakeholders and Product Owner’s Team
- Whys and Hows of the Daily Scrum Meeting
- Backlog Grooming
- Release Planning with Scrum
- Size Estimating and Release Planning
- Commitment-Driven Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review, Demonstration and the Definition of Done
- Retrospectives and Culture of Continuous Improvements
- Full Cycle Scrum Simulation
- QA in Scrum
- Scaling Scrum
- Offshore Software Development and Agile
- Q&A Session