Certified ScrumMaster - Dublin
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
Prepare attendants to deepen in the world of Agile and Scrum, laying the foundations of the Scrum framework, roles, ceremonies and the role of ScrumMaster, demonstrating through practical dynamics the importance of intensive reach for maturity.
Scrum pillars transparency, inspection, and adaptation are covered as well as consequent and not less important values as commitment, technical excellence, sense of urgency, responsibility, courage, among others. Case studies and hands-on exercises and performed throughout the course.
10-11 Sep 2012
- Definition of Scrum: Basic Scrum background and framework, principles and values which ensure the correct understanding of Scrum.
- Scrum theory: the three legs of Scrum theory (transparency, inspection and adaptation) are explanied. Resultant and fundamental values are examined in details: responsibility, self-organization and self-management, sense of urgency, commitment, technical excellence, rhythm, discipline, respect and courage.
- Scrum framework: The meetings, artifacts and roles that make up the Scrum process.
- Scrum practices: Estimation, planning, user stories, planning poker, prioritization techniques and other practices which are commonly used in Scrum.
- Agile Leadership: What is it and why is it important for a ScrumMaster? Common models of Leadership.
- Coaching and facilitation: Coaching definition, coaching scenarios, and facilitation techniques used by ScrumMasters.
- ScrumMaster's Soft Skills: Helpful hints and techniques for building high performing teams, conflict management, practical techniques for the daily work of a ScrumMaster.
- Scrum Evolution: Applying Scrum in more than one project, Scrum with geographically distributed teams (real cases), Scrum of Scrums, Product Owner configuration, Scrum beyond software, Scrum and pre-defined techniques like PMBOK, CMMI.
- Other topics as required by the attendees.
- Project managers
- Software developers
- Functional managers
- Operations area
- Engineers and architects
- Other executives