Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) - Minneapolis, MN
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.
22-23 Aug 2012
In order to receive a refund of your tuition for this course you must notify us no later than 5 days prior to the course start date. Cancellation requests received after the 5 day window will be issued a credit that can be applied towards a future class.
- Thorough understanding about Agile Product Management using Scrum
- A new outlook on the way you develop and prioritize features
- The knowledge necessary for incorporating Scrum practices into your working environment
- A one year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- The Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) designation
- Product Managers/Business Analysts
- Functional/Operational Managers
- Project Sponsors
- IT Leadership (Managers/Directors/VPs/CIOs/CTOs)
- Anyone interested in learning the benefits of Scrum