Certified ScrumDeveloper Track
Agile Boot Camp
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/certified_scrum_developer.
- This course fulfills the Scrum elective requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Practice and maintain a regular cadence when delivering working software each iteration
- Follow the team approach; start as a team, finish as a team
- Gain knowledge and understanding of Agile principles with context on why they are so important for each team
- Embrace planning from Vision down to Daily level, recognizing the value of continuous planning over following a plan
- Build a backlog of prioritized stories that provides emergent requirements for analysis that also fosters customer engagement and understanding
- Engage in more effective estimating (story points) and become more accurate by being less precise
- Pull together Agile release plans that connect you back to business expectations – including hard date commitments and fixed price models
- Apply Agile testing strategies based on unit and acceptance testing, which creates a bottom up confirmation that your software works
- Avoid the top mistakes made when rolling out Agile practices and how to craft an adoption strategy that will work in your organizational culture