Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Product Owner in Toronto on April 9-10, 2012
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.
Certified Scrum Product Owner Seminar with Agile Project
9-10 Apr 2012
|Topics for Day One*:||Topics for Day Two*:|
• Self-Organizing Teams Exercise
• What is Agile?
• Waterfall/Lean/Agile Simulation
• Scrum Process Overview
• In-Depth Simulation Exercise
• The Product Owner Role
• Sprint Planning and Review
|• Client-Vendor Relationship
• Product Backlog Management
• User Stories
• Financial Modeling
• Product Owner Pitfalls
• Inter-dependencies in the Product Backlog
• Requirements Management in an Agile World
• Open Q & A
This course is for anyone wishing to learn about the role of the Scrum Product Owner, and to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner. It is appropriate for managers, team leads, project managers, and product managers.