All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
Increase productivity, improve quality, & adapt to change better
Scrum is the fastest growing Agile project management methodology and this course provides the Scrum framework, how to apply Scrum to your projects, and how to navigate the cultural change necessary to implement Scrum.
20-21 Mar 2012
Redwood City, CA
Sofitel San Francisco Bay
The course will cover the following topics:
• Historical Background of Agile
• Overview of Scrum
• Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
• Benefits and Challenges in using Scrum
• Agile adoption patterns for large organizations
• Agile Project Management
• Agile Estimation and Planning
• Advanced Scrum Techniques
• Role of the Scrum Master
• Organizational Dynamics of Scrum Adoption
• Building successful teams for Scrum
Project & Program Managers, Product Owners, Business, and IT managers, and Sr. Developers interested in Scrum training.