CSM Training, Berlin, January 2012
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Scrum Core Elements & Practices
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Backlog & Release Planning
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Burndown Charts & Project Reporting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Course contains simulations, exercises and role plays
Including the agile42 Scrum Lego City Game and more!
Please note: Training can be done in German or English.
This edition will be offered in combination with http://www.scrumalliance.org/courses/20113982-extended-education for package offer please refer to the information link.
25-26 Jan 2012
The self-organization workshop will be facilitated by Andrea Provaglio and Andrea Tomasini (agile42)