Certified Scrum Product Owner
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.
Participants who complete the course successfully will be designated Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO). This Certification includes membership in the Scrum Alliance, where additional materials and information is available exclusively to CSPOs.
About your Trainer:
With 25 years Information technology experience, Peter Measey has excellent experience working in many diverse environments within both the Public and Private Sectors as a project and programme manager, consultant, facilitator, trainer and coach.
He has specialised in the Agile space since 1996 and has managed the implementation of some of the largest Agile transformations in the Public and Private sector both in the UK and internationally, including business (non IT) Agile implementations. He is a Certified ScrumMaster, Certified DSDM Atern Trainer, Certified Agile Project Management Trainer, APLN Certified Agile Practitioner, RUP/AUP, Agile Coach, Programme/Project Manager, Prince2 Practitioner, with complementary skills in PMBok, and CMMi.
Some comments from attendees about Peter's CSM / CSPO training:
- "Lots of food for thought; lively, energetic and wholly relevant."
- "Thoroughly enjoyed the course."
- "Excellent course and very enjoyable."
- "Thank you Pete, really enjoyed the two days, feel you encouraged great interaction
- "Enthusiasm of the trainer made it!"
- "Very much enjoyed the pragmatic approach and real world application throughout the course
- "Well run course, the practicals were very helpful."
- "Enjoyed the course and will be recommending it to my colleagues."
- "Very fun and interactive course, Pete was excellent."
- "Very enjoyable course."
- "Pete's wealth of knowledge enabled him to answer all my questions."
- "Pete was very considerate and took time to do individual learning with me at breaks, was most awesome of him - thanks Pete."
- "Nicely done and expertly hosted."
- "Really great course, would definitely choose RADTAC for future courses."
- "Really appreciated how the course was tailored to our needs."
- "Excellent real world practical context given, very useful."
- "I thought Pete was an excellent trainer who was able to draw on real experience (refreshing). He explained theory and method very clearly. I would definitely recommend to other colleagues in my organisation."
- "Excellent trainer with superb understanding of Scrum and obvious experience. Very articulate and inspected and adapted to suit our needs."
- "I like the fact that the trainer was able to adapt the course to our needs and allow us to use real examples."
9-10 Jan 2012
London, United Kingdom
St Martin's House
£950 + VAT
RADTAC - Booking Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy (2011-12)
· Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto
· Scrum Overview and Context
· The Scrum Development Process
· Agile Requirements, Stories
‒ Product Backlog
‒ Sprint Backlog
‒ Release Planning
‒ Sprint Planning
· Scrum Teams and the Product Owner Role
· Estimating in Scrum Teams
· Monitoring Progress and Accepting Stories
‒ Sprint Review
‒ Daily Scrum Meetings
‒ Burndown Chart
This course will benefit Product Managers, Marketing and Sales people, Business Analysts, Project Managers or ScrumMasters who want to deepen their understanding of the Product Owner role.