Certified Scrum Master
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
24-25 Aug 2011
Hyderabad, Hyderabad, AP
UNICOM Learning/Fortune Park Vallabha,
INR28990 - Call for group discount
Participants should come prepared with basic knowledge of the Scrum framework. We recommend that, prior to attending this course, participants read the Scrum Guide http://www.scrumalliance.org/resources/598 , “Agile Manifesto and Principles” (www.agilemanifesto.org and www.agilemanifesto.org/principles.html), as well as one of the following books:
• Agile Software Development with Scrum, by Ken Schwaber and Mike Beedle
Trainer expect attendees to participate for the full two days of the course.
PMP certified students will earn 14 PDUs for 2-day CSM class.
Call for registration and for possible group discount.
- Agile and Scrum Introduction
- Origins of Scrum and Understanding Scrum
- Basic Scrum Engine, Agile Manifesto
- Four Meetings
- Four Roles
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Phases
- Scrum Simulation
- Sprint planning meeting
- Daily standup meeting
- Burndown charts and project reporting
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Day in the Life of a ScrumMaster
- Release Management and Project Reporting
- Scaling and Global Teams
- Scrum and CMM, Scrum and XP
- Closing Activities and Graduation
This hands-on certification course is appropriate for all software team members, including project managers, team leads, development managers, product managers, architects, developers, testers, as well as executives like CIOs and CTOs.