Certified ScrumDeveloper Track
Certified Scrum Developer - Technical Practices
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/certified_scrum_developer.
- This course fulfills the technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
- This course fulfills the Scrum elective requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
11-15 Jul 2011
Odd-e Pte Ltd
- Requirement workshop / A-TDD
- SCM, Build Automation and other tools
- Sprint Planning
- Pair Programming
- Continuous Integration and CI Systems
- Using your IDE
- Test-Driven Development
- Working in teams
- Collective Code Ownership
- Code Smells & Refactoring
- Good unit tests
- Thinking about Design
- Working with Legacy Code
Anyone who has developed in modern programming languages like Java/C#. Experience in Java is preferred.