With 25 years Information technology experience, Peter Measey has excellent experience working in many diverse environments within both the Public and Private Sectors as a project and programme manager, consultant, facilitator, trainer and coach.
He has specialised in the Agile space since 1996 and has managed the implementation of some of the largest Agile transformations in the Public and Private sector both in the UK and internationally, including business (non IT) Agile implementations. He is a Certified ScrumMaster, Certified DSDM Atern Trainer, Certified Agile Project Management Trainer, APLN Certified Agile Practitioner, RUP/AUP, Agile Coach, Programme/Project Manager, Prince2 Practitioner, with complementary skills in PMBok, and CMMi.
Some comments from attendees about Peter’s CSM / CSPO training:
· ‘Lots of food for thought; lively, energetic and wholly relevant. Thanks!’
· ‘Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Peter is clearly a master of his subject, plenty of real-world examples and advice.
· ‘Excellent course and very enjoyable. Many thanks.’
· ‘Thank you Pete, really enjoyed the two days, feel you encouraged great interaction’
· ‘Enthusiasm of the trainer made it!’
· ‘Very much enjoyed the pragmatic approach and real world application throughout the course’
· ‘Well run course, the practicals were very helpful’
· ‘Enjoyed the course and will be recommending it to my colleagues’
· ‘Very fun and interactive course, Pete was excellent’
· ‘Very enjoyable course’
· ‘Pete’s wealth of knowledge enabled him to answer all my questions’
· ‘Pete was very considerate and took time to do individual learning with me at breaks, was most awesome of him – thanks Pete’
· ‘Nicely done and expertly hosted’
· ‘Really great course, would definitely choose RADTAC for future courses’
· ‘Really appreciated how the course was tailored to our needs’
· ‘Excellent real world practical context given, very useful’
· ‘I thought Pete was an excellent trainer who was able to draw on real experience (refreshing). He explained theory and method very clearly. I would definitely recommend to other colleagues in my organisation’
· ‘Excellent trainer with superb understanding of Scrum and obvious experience. Very articulate and inspected and adapted to suit our needs’
· ‘I like the fact that the trainer was able to adapt the course to our needs and allow us to use real examples’
8-9 Aug 2011
London, United Kingdom
St Martins House
£950 + VAT
RADTAC - Booking Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy (2011)
By completing and submitting this registration form, you agree to comply with RADTAC's booking and cancellation policy. Registration includes the provision of any relevant training documentation and light refreshments, but does not include accommodation or transport costs.
Bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment in advance of the course.
Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to an event will not be refunded - instead the delegate will be given the option to transfer to a course on an alternate date.
Delegates who cancel their reservation less than 7 days prior to an event will incur a charge of 50% of the course fee; the option to transfer will still be available to such delegates.
RADTAC’s recognition of today’s fast-paced business world means that registered participants are permitted to transfer onto an alternative course once at no extra cost. However, each transfer after that is subject to an additional fee of £100 + VAT, payable within one week of invoice.
In the event that RADTAC is unable to deliver a course on the date planned, a full refund of the pre-paid fee will be provided. However, should an event need to be cancelled due to circumstances out of RADTAC's control (adverse weather conditions, acts of terrorism, geographical incidents), a re-scheduling of the course will be initiated, rather than a refund being issued. RADTAC is not responsible for any additional costs or losses the client may incur as a result of unforeseen events.
The Certified ScrumMaster course is a two-day interactive session designed to effectively teach Scrum principles and practices. You can expect the following topics to be covered during the course:
· Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto
· The Case for Scrum
· The Scrum Process
· Mastering Scrum Roles
o Product Owner
· Mastering Scrum Ceremonies
o Sprint Planning
o Sprint Review
o Daily Scrum Meetings
· Mastering Scrum Artefacts
o Product Backlog
o Sprint Backlog
o Burndown Chart
· Advanced Scrum
o Scaling Scrum
o Scrum and Distributed Development
· Agile Development and Testing practices within Scrum
· Transitioning to Scrum - Transition strategies and organisational/people issues
This course is useful for anyone who wants to be successful using Scrum. It's not just for ScrumMasters – but will benefit anyone who is involved in a Scrum Project and in any of the Scrum roles. It’s strongly recommended for Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Functional / Departmental Managers, Development Team Members (including Architects, Designers, Coders, Testers, and others), and Executives involved in transitioning to Scrum within their own organiSation.