CSM in Saint Petersburg (Russian language)
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
First ever training given in Russian language
This is the first time in the history of Scrum Alliance we give CSM training in Russian language.
Why go through this training with me?
- I run the training using Scrum
- I work without PowerPoint (at all)!
- We do a lot of practical exercises and simulations
- My trainings are fun!
Upon completing of this training attendees will receive an email instructing them to set up a profile on the Scrum Alliance website and take a short CSM exam. Upon completion of those items a participant will be recognized as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) by the Scrum Alliance.
This 2 days course will give you all the basic knowledge of Scrum so that you will be able to:
- become an ambassador of Scrum
- function as ScrumMaster on your team
- participate actively as a Scrum team member
- explain and sell Scrum framework to others
- set-up your first Sprint Planing meeting
- organize your first Retrospective
- plan the transformation of your organisation
6-7 Apr 2011
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Agile Rationale and Benefits
- Scrum Overview and Context
- Scrum Development Process
- Planning & Scrum roles
- Estimation & Management
- Agile Engineering Techniques
Anyone interested in starting a Scrum project or wishing to improve their current Scrum implementation.
- project managers
- team leads