Certified ScrumDeveloper Track
Becoming a high-performing Scrum Development Team on the .NET platform
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/certified_scrum_developer.
- This course fulfills the technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
Certified Scrum Developer course
This three-day course prepares software development professionals to become high-performing members of Scrum teams. Attendees will apply agile engineering practices in sprints to deliver working software. Exercises will be based on Visual Studio 2010 with TFS, SpecFlow and other tools on the .NET platform.
After the course, attendees are assessed on the core Agile Development Practices Learning Objectives. Successful completion of the course can be credited towards the newly introduced Certified Scrum Developer certification.
6-8 Jul 2011
Discounted seats available. Contact Milena Krnjic for more information.
Day1: Introduction, agile analysis and product planning
- Setting up a roadmap based on business goals
- Deriving scope from goals (user stories)
- Prioritization and estimation
- Building self-organizing teams
- Behavior-Driven Development
- Continuous integration and build automation
Day2: Delivering a user story outside-in using agile engineering practices
- Sprint Planning with Product Owner, Task planning, Definition of Done
- Driving development through unit tests (test first, refactoring, isolation)
- Pair programming
- Evolving design and architecture
Day3: Delivering a user story outside-in that provides business value
- Collaborative specification in sprint planning
- Illustrating and refining specifications through examples
- Driving development through literal automation
- Achieving continuous validation and living documentation through executable specifications
- Defect and change management
- Demonstration of sprint results
- Retrospective and continuous improvement
The course is running daily from 9am-5pm.
The course is designed for developers and testers who work in a Scrum team.
- Scrum values, principles, meetings and artifacts
- Development on the .NET platform (exercises are in C#)
- ASP.NET MVC2 framework basics (not mandatory)