Agile Product Management Training
Learn how to create innovative and successful products by attending this advanced product owner training course. The interactive and engaging course uses instructions and hands-on exercises. It is a perfect fit for Certified Scrum Product Owners who would like to deepen their product ownership knowledge and learn new practices!
"Roman's Agile Product Management training course was the most valuable professional training I have participated in for quite a while. Very insightful, practical, thought provoking and relevant to becoming an effective product owner. Highly recommended!" Wolfgang Hilpert, Senior VP at SAP
This course is also available for onsite delivery. For more details, please contact Roman.
11 Nov 2011
London, United Kingdom
£650 plus VAT
Special offer: Pay only £200 plus VAT for the training if you also attend Roman's Certified Scrum Product Owner training, 9-10 Nov in London!
Certified Scrum Product Owners: £520 plus VAT
Group discount: 20% off regular price for attendees from the same company
The course starts at 9 am and finishes at 5.30 pm.
You can pay the fee by wire transfer or cheque.
The maximum number of attendees is 20.
The Agile Product Manager
- Product owners vs. product managers
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Collaborating with customers and users
From Product Idea to Product Launch
- Agile ideation, visioning, development, and product launch
- Using Kanban and Scrum to turn an idea into a shippable product
- UX, product design, architecture and technology choices
- Agile market research and product planning techniques including the minimal marketable product and steady innovation cadence
- Leveraging the agile product vision and the agile product roadmap
- Determining the launch date and the budget of the new product or the next product version
Agile Product Definition
- Leveraging customer feedback to discover the product functionality
- Working effectively with the product backlog
- Techniques for discovering, describing, prioritising and progressively decomposing product requirements
Agile Portfolio Management
- Agile product variants and product lines
- Techniques to grow and manage the agile product portfolio