All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
What will you learn?
The course will focus on Scrum in the single team, single project environment in order to investigate in depth the nature of the Scrum process framework. The role of the ScrumMaster in the Scrum process framework will be highlighted. Learning will be enhanced by a combination of classroom lecture and interactive exercises.
The World Before Scrum
The Agile Product Lifecycle
Scrum in Detail:
- The Product Backlog
- Release Planning
- Sizing the Backlog
- Sprint Planning
- Executing and Tracking the Sprint
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
Scrum Master Skills and Traits
Why this course?
- This course is given and designed by Certified Scrum Trainer™ and Certified Scrum Coach Alan Atlas.
- The instructor is assisted by Brenda Bao, which is one of the best Agile coaches in China and a native Chinese speaker.
- Eligible for 16 PMI PDUs if you are a member of the Project Management Institute.
- Certification as a ScrumMaster at the ScrumAlliance.
- 2 years paid membership in the ScrumAlliance.
- 这次课程由认证Scrum培训师Alan Atlas授课，他是世界上最有经验的敏捷培训师和教练之一。
- 如果您是Project Management Institute的会员，您还可以获得16 PDUs 。
- 可以获得Scrum Alliance签发的ScrumMaster认证。
- 培训费用包括Scrum Alliance的两年会员费。
12-13 Oct 2010
Beijing, 北京, 中国, China
This course is provided together with OutSofting (www.outsofting.com).
The course is provided in English with the assistance of a Chinese speaking Agile coach.
Schedule: 2 consecutive days that start at 9:00am and end before 6:00pm with 3 breaks of 10 minutes and a 1 hour lunch break.
Participants who complete the course will be eligible to complete their CSM certification with the Scrum Alliances' multiple choice examination.
Who should attend?
This Certified ScrumMaster seminar is intended to anyone who wants a deep understanding of Scrum. This includes team members, Product Owners, ScrumMasters and other stakeholders. However, the course has a stronger emphasis on the role of ScrumMaster.
无论您是开发人员、产品所有者(Product Owner)、ScrumMaster或是其他干系人(Stakeholder)等等，所有想要深入了解Scrum的人员都可以参加，ScrumMaster认证课程培训偏重于 ScrumMaster的角色。