All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
The Certified ScrumMaster Training (CSM) course consists of two days of presentation, group discussion and experiential/interactive exercises designed to effectively teach Scrum principles and practices.
The value of Scrum comes from doing it, so the class focuses on action. At the end of the training the participants will have the confidence and understanding to begin to socialize Scrum at their own organization and support development teams in improving their processes.
7-8 Oct 2010
Orange County (Irvine/Santa Ana), CA
The following elements will be covered during the two days
* Scrum in Practice: the course is designed to illustrate Scrum in action
* Essence of Scrum: values, principles and a new way of thinking
* Mechanics of Scrum: framework, roles, ceremonies, artifacts & flow
* Scrum Tools: prioritization, story writing, estimation, visual management, metrics
* ScrumMaster Skills: case studies and exercises to illustrate responsibilities and limitations of the ScrumMaster
Anyone interested in Scrum and how it can improve their work.