All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
27-28 Sep 2010
TBD (see registration site)
This course will be taught in a combination of French and English.
Through a combination of immersive team-based learning, exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn how to:
- Plan, initiate, and lead a Scrum project
- Establish a shared vision for the entire team
- Generate an agile release plan utilizing user stories and story point estimation
- Lead your Scrum team through planning, review, and retrospective sessions
- Create an environment in which self-managing teams can flourish
- Identify, enroll, and engage business stakeholders in your project
ScrumMaster training provides an applied understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants begin to develop the tools, insights, and skills required to apply Scrum on their projects and across their organizations.
ScrumMaster training designed for the members of an organization who will lead, support, or participate in Scrum-driven projects; this includes:
- Project leaders
- Development managers
- Team members
- Product managers