Agile Open Northwest, a nonprofit alliance of Agile practitioners in the U.S. Pacific Northwest region, presents our seventh annual conference, now expanded to a third day!
- What: An Open Space conference about Agile practices and techniques
- Where: Ambridge Event Center, Portland, Oregon
- When: February 6-8, 2013 — now three days long!
- Who: YOU and other experienced, collaborative, committed Agile practitioners — registration is limited to 150 participants
- Cost: $200 for the three-day event, including continental breakfast and lunch each day, and dinner on the first night
Agile Open Northwest 2013 offers an opportunity to strengthen our community of practice and co-create the future for Agile development in our region. This conference contains more than 90 sessions bringing novices, journeymen, and experts together for face-to-face conversations exploring the most important topics in Agile software development today.
How does it work? Your hosts designed this event to allow practitioners like you to meet in self-organizing groups where we can share our latest ideas, challenges, hopes, experiences, and experiments. We follow an Open Space format to foster collaboration and allow the conference to take its direction from the participants themselves as we explore our conference theme, "Agile For Real."
For more information, visit Agile Open Northwest.