Prepare for your Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)℠ certification while learning to lead Agile software projects that adapt to change, drive innovation and deliver on-time business value
Immediate Benefits of Participating in this Agile Project Management Certification Workshop:
- Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the new Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can "empower and inspire" your team
- Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
- Learn how to develop teams into high-performance teams; they will deliver amazing results for customers
- Discover techniques to more actively manage a project's scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, not just the product that was planned
- Experience the freedom of embracing change and redefining how change affects projects, for the better
- Evaluate how new approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality are easily improved through the use of effective Agile controls
- Uncover the mystery of teams that are more accurate by being less precise
- Combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies to apply to your team
- Learn to better know and collaborate with customers for better results
- Build trust with your team and your customer through consistent cadence of "common sense" best practices
- Learn the most powerful metrics to employ to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
- Avoid the pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Gain powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing agile team
- Successfully make the transition from a 'Command and Control' leadership style to the more powerful 'Servant Leadership' method of management
- React and respond to change quickly and effectively to seize competitive advantage for your customer
- Arm yourself with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most unforgiving environments
- Learn why studies have shown Agile teams are significantly happier with their work, and ensure this benefit for your own team
There are many compelling reasons teams are moving toward Agile, including:
- The ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Increased productivity of the team
- Enhanced quality of the product
- Accelerated time-to-market
- Reduced risk to project efforts
- Reduced overall cost of projects
- Improved alignment between the business and IT
- Early return on investment
- Improved project visibility
- Satisfied customers and stakeholders
Join the many teams that have realized these and many other benefits through adopting Agile project management methods.
Be One of the First to Receive Your PMI-ACP Certification
Agile has made its way into the mainstream — it's no longer a grassroots movement to change software development. Today, more organizations and companies are adopting this approach over a more traditional waterfall methodology, and more are working every day to make the transition.
To stay relevant in the competitive, changing world of project management, it's increasingly important that project management professionals can demonstrate true leadership ability on today's software projects. The Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations or even potential employers that you're ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management and delivery.
This class not only prepares you to lead your next Agile project effort, but ensures that you're prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam. Acquiring this certification now will make you one of the first software professionals to achieve this valuable industry designation from PMI.
Experience Active Learning
This class is a stimulating combination of class interaction, active learning exercises and group collaboration. Each is designed to allow you to learn through practice so that you will be able to apply what you have learned in your work immediately.