Date: 9-10 April, 2014
Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Regular Price: $1260
Early Price: $1060 expires 28 March, 2014
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training
Why Attend 3Back's Certified Scrum Product Owner Training?
- Earn your Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
- Enjoy a two-year membership to the Scrum Alliance ($50 value).
- Acquire 14 Professional Development Units from PMI.
- Receive comprehensive course kit including color workbook/reference guide, sprint planning cards, and job aids.
- Grow your knowledge beyond book smarts and theory.
- Implement essential Scrum and agile skills from a Product Ownership point of view.
- Understand that Product Ownership includes project and product management, scaling, and other strategic issues.
- Receive valuable coaching and mentoring from industry leading experts.
- Participate in interactive training grounded in adult learning practices.
Course Goals and Objectives
- Learn the Product Owner’s job on a Scrum team including, managing the Backlog, orchestrating Sprint Planning, and leading the Sprint Review.
- Create compelling visions and actionable road maps.
- Understand how StoryoTypes are used to help groom the Backlog and provide consistent quality.
- Understand how to manage multiple projects per Team as well as projects that span multiple Teams.
- Practice Release Planning and become familiar with Release Metrics.
Why is Understanding Product Ownership Critical to Your Success?
- Scrum Product Owners, at all levels in an organization, hold a key role in delivering and developing complex products.
- Acquiring and refining strategic Product Ownership skills is critical to an organization's effective development with Scrum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.