This class is focused more on the role of business user, liaisons, and product owners. It is appropriate for anyone considering the following questions:
- What is Scrum and how does it fit within the larger body of "Agile" process, values & frameworks?
- How does Scrum address the common challenges of change, budget constraints, and quality that are paramount to any IT project?
- What is the role of the Product Owner within Scrum?
- How does a Product Owner best partner with a development team to collaborate towards building a high quality product?
- How does a Product Owner manage and communicate the scope and vision of a product?
- How does a Product Owner best take advantage of the iterative, incremental nature of Scrum to deliver value sooner?