Date: 1-2 October, 2013
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Regular Price: 1600€
Tämä kurssi pidetään suomeksi. This course will be held in Finnish.
The Product Owner represents the users and customers of a product being developed with Scrum. His responsibility is to ensure that the development teams are working on the right things – the most valuable and important things from the perspective of users, customers and the business. The Product Owner is in charge of what features are built into the product and when they are released.
In the Certified Scrum Product Owner training you will learn, among other things:
- How R&D can best serve the needs of the users and the business?
- What added value does the customer receive from agile methods?
- How Scrum increases transparency and improves predictability?
- How agile development reduces project risks?
- What is expected of a Product Owner?
- How the Product Owner can facilitate project success?
- How R&D can be organized to maximize the value of development teams' work?
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.