Date: 20-21 February, 2014
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Regular Price: $1600
"This has been by far the most engaging training I have attended. Mishkin was very knowledgable and read to answer any questions.... definitely recommend to others."
- Senior Business Analyst
"This is one of the best courses/trainings I have had. It is very relevant to the issues I have in my work environment. I can take the things I learned and apply them right after I go back to work."
- Project Manager
Introduction: This Learning Event is ideal for those who want to create:
- products and projects that maximize ROI
- exceptional quality products that delight customers
- a culture of continuous growth and capacity-building for individuals and teams
- dramatically reduced time-to-market
- ultra-efficient work processes
By successfully completing this Learning Event you will be able to:
- Create a Product Backlog that puts business priorities first.
- Work with a team to enable business and technical innovation.
- Leverage the business benefits of Scrum to maximize ROI.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Certified Scrum Product Owner program.
Review of Scrum for the Product Owner
In-Depth on the Product Owner role
The Product Backlog and Business Value
Agile Estimation and Release Planning
Advanced Backlog Techniques
Product Owner Pitfalls
"I recommend this course to Product Managers."
- Business Solution Manager
"The product owner course is well done and excellently presented. It offers great explanations of the processes and how to apply them to your work environment. It gives you confidence that it works."
- Program Manager
All attendees receive as part of their course registration as many decks of Planning Poker cards as you can use! If you need more than three decks, please let us know in the comments section of the registration so that we can bring extras for you. The most we have given to one individual so far is 100 decks (we have nearly 10000 left)!!!
The event facilitator is Mishkin Berteig, one of the most experienced Scrum Trainers, Consultants and Coaches in the world (doing Agile and Scrum for over 15 years)!!! Mishkin brings a wealth of experience to the class and can help you understand even the most difficult aspects of Scrum, apply it to real-life, and can share both great success and failure stories!
Though each CSPO course varies depending on the instructor, all Certified Scrum Product Owner® courses focus on Scrum from a product owner's perspective. Graduates will receive the CSPO designation. All CSPO course are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers.