- Delivered by industry leading experts
- Develop a real product in class
- Sharpen essential scrum and agile skills
- Discover the impact of how agile/scrum works
- Earn Your Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
- We make training fun and provide lunch :-)
High Quality Training from Top Scrum Experts at 3Back
- Delivered by leading Scrum trainers in the US
- Training ulitzing modern adult learning practices
- Robust simulations and relavent Scrum applications
Certification & Scrum Alliance Membership
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation upon completion of online assessment
- One year membership to the Scrum Alliance ($50 value)
Socially Connect With 3Back
Follow @Scrum_Coach on Twitter
Like 3Back on Facebook
Join 3Back's Scrum & Agile Group on LinkedIn
Optional Reading for the Course
Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals (People, Product, and Practices) by Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp . Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp have trained and coached thousands of people, most of them whom are already using Scrum, their most common complaint is that they need help to do it right. And many (if not most) of them need some help.
This book is for them and others like them.
This book is not an introductory text. Dan and Doug assume that those who read this book know, or think they know, something about Scrum. This book takes a deep, exploratory, look into the Scrum framework, and offers advice about how to think about it, and how to use it. Some of this advice is philosophical, some is pragmatic, some is practical, and some of it is controversial.
Hosted by: 3Back Scrum Training
Managed By: 3Back's Digital Marketing Partner Tuna Traffic