Date: 9-10 July, 2013
Location: Portland, OR, United States
Regular Price: $1299
Practical, Hands-on Training for ScrumMaster
This course gives the participants actual hands on experience with the basic practices of Scrum with a solid introduction to the principles that frame the practices of a successful agile team. The course is focused on the skills and attributes of a successful ScrumMaster.
Companion Course for the Certified Scrum Developer Program
This course, combined with our Effective Scrum Developer course will qualiify you for both Certified ScrumMaster and Certified Scrum Developer. Check out the course details.
The Scrum Immersion Exercise
The participants will get experience through a large Scrum simulation where they will practice and observe the role of ScrumMaster and the other major Scrum Roles. Teams will work together on a project to produce a product that will be presented to the stakeholders near the end of the course.
· Why an organization might choose to adopt Scrum
· The fundamentals of Scrum
· The important aspects of Agile Analysis and Planning
· The role of ScrumMaster in all the meetings, processes and decisions of Scrum
· The Responsibilities of the Scrum Product Owner to the business and the team
· Practical, skill and experience building practice in running Scrum
· Instruction and practice to develop your skills as a ScrumMaster in dealing with people
· Discussion and practice in dealing with organizational challenges
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.