This is a foundational-level class and appropriate for anyone seeking knowledge and understanding about Agile and Scrum. Applicable to all levels and roles including Managers, Designers, Developers, Testers, Executives, and Project Managers. It is highly recommended that members of the same team enroll in training together to establish a strong common reference.
The class is appropriate for most anyone who is interested in the following learning objectives
- What is Scrum and how does it fit within the larger body of "Agile" process, values & frameworks?
- How does Scrum address the common challenges of change, budget constraints, and quality that are paramount to any IT project?
- What is the role of ScrumMaster and how does it vary from a traditional project manager?
- How do I got about organizing, planning, and executing a project using the Scrum framework?
- How can I practically apply the values and practices of Scrum to my job today?