-2 Full Days
-From 9:00AM to 5:00PM daily for the two days of the course
-Lunch will be provided
-Material Handouts will be provided
1. Definition of Scrum: Basic Scrum background and framework, principles and values which ensure the correct understanding of Scrum.
2. Scrum theory: the three legs of Scrum theory (transparency, inspection and adaptation) are explained. Resultant and fundamental values are examined in details: responsibility, self-organization and self-management, sense of urgency, commitment, technical excellence, rhythm, discipline, respect and courage.
3. Scrum framework: The meetings, artifacts and roles that make up the Scrum process.
4. Scrum practices: Estimation, planning, user stories, planning poker, prioritization techniques and other practices which are commonly used in Scrum.
5. Agile Leadership: What is it and why is it important for a ScrumMaster? Common models of Leadership.
6. Coaching and facilitation: Coaching definition, coaching scenarios, and facilitation techniques used by ScrumMasters.
7. Team Dynamics and Management's Role for Teams: The role of culture in teams and how to lead teams to high-performance.
8. Other topics as requested by the attendees.