Date: 5-6 November, 2012
Location: San Diego, CA, United States
Regular Price: $1,250
Many organizations are adopting Agile approaches to improve their software development capability, following the lead of the path-finding Internet era companies who have shown the way to rapid innovation and dominance in their market spaces. This 2-day course provides a great foundation for anyone adopting Scrum, the most popular Agile framework.
- View the video introduction to scrum by our friend and fellow CST Michael James here.
- Familiarize yourself with the Scrum Overview in the Agile Atlas here.
Continuing Education Credits:
Students who are PMP® certified will earn 15 PDUs for completing the Certified Scrum Master course.
- Understand the Agile principles and ethos at the heart of Scrum
- Learn the mechanics of Scrum: roles, artifacts and process
- Self-organizing teams and how they work
- Backlogs and how to use them
- Supporting practices
- Potentially shippable code and delivering in vertical increments
- Real control through empirical feedback
- Industry recognized accreditation and foundation on which to build
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.