Date: 28-29 October, 2013
Location: Pomona, CA, United States
Regular Price: $1195
Go Platinum - and experience what world-class training can do.
Our immersive instructional techniques teach you Scrum by having you do Scrum - just as it is done in the real world. A small sampling of what you'll get:
• Certified ScrumMaster training by Mr. Agile® - the Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) selected by Wiley and Sons to author their iconic “Agile Project Management for Dummies” series.
• All class materials for this highly-interactive class, with examples and exercises that truly enable understanding of Scrum, by one of the few agile consulting firms that have been in business for over a decade
• Post-course assessment and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) registration for each participant with the Scrum Alliance
• Sixteen (16) PDUs toward PMI’s PMP and PMI-ACP certifications by a PMI Registered Education Provider®
• Two-year membership for each class participant with the Scrum Alliance
• A 132-page student guide for note taking and future reference
A thousand student recommendations speak to our superior training:
"Mark was engaging and knowledgeable. His material was diverse and he kept it entertaining. Great real-world examples. I have so much I would like to introduce to my teams as a result of this training. Enthusiastically recommend."
"Instructor knowledge and experiences created a reality not seen in other courses. Enthusiastically recommend."
"I liked that we were actually implementing all of the skills we were taught. Enthusiastically recommend."
"The mix of instruction, activities, videos, and real-world examples made the time fly by. I wish the course was 3-days-- I don't want to leave. Enthusiastically recommend."
"Mark's ability to provide examples of how he applied Agile in real companies and solved actual project problems made the concepts click. Enthusiastically recommend."
We also provide breakfast, snacks, and drinks to keep you energized and motivated throughout the day.
In addition to Certified ScrumMaster certification, we offer Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), PMI-ACP prep, and private onsite training.
Sign up for a training course near you: http://www.platinumedge.com/training
Discover how Platinum Edge can give you the Agile advantage: http://www.platinumedge.com/
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.