Date: 22-23 October, 2014
Location: London, United Kingdom
Regular Price: £1195
Learn about Scrum in greater depth in Certified ScrumMaster (Practitioner). This CSM course is aimed at people who already know the basics of the Scrum framework and focuses primarily on the servant-leadership role of the ScrumMaster.
Built upon Geoff's successful book Scrum Mastery: From Good To Great Servant-Leadership attendees will explore the nuances of the Scrum ceremonies and artefacts and dive deeper into the skills and techniques required to become effective with Scrum.
Attendees are expected to already be knowledgeable about:
• The values and principles of agile development
• The Scrum framework: its artefacts, rules and ceremonies
• The roles and responsibilities in a Scrum team
What You Will Learn
• The differences between a good ScrumMaster and a great ScrumMaster
• How to keep retrospectives engaging and effective
• How to keep daily scrum meetings engaging and effective
• Creating an environment that encourages self-organisation
There will be plenty of time for specific questions from attendees.
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.