Date: 7-8 January, 2009
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Regular Price: 4500 NIS
(הקורס ינתן בעברית תוך דגש על הניסיון הנרכש שלי עם חברות ישראליות בהטמעת סקראם)
This is an interactive course (workshop) with a LOT of exercises being held during the class. The goal of this course is not only to cover all the topics, but to change your mindset as well as give you a good feel of Scrum's enormous benefits.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be certified as a Scrum Master and gain the basic knowledge and understanding of Scrum and the way it can be applied in YOUR world (future projects).
In addition, you will receive a one year membership to the Scrum.
By the end of the course you will be…:
• …getting the SCRUM spark
• …speaking SCRUMish
• …able to have fun at your workplace as well as understand the importance of it
• …learning unique planning techniques
• …forgetting your fear from a change
• …achieving more on your future projects
• …losing interest in Command & Control
• ...gaining full visibility on your future projects
• …frequently called to help others
• …thinking “It is so obvious, why didn’t I think of it?”
• …going home with a big smile…:-)
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
PMPs: Guess what? You can receive 16 PDUs
for this course!!!!
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.