Date: 21-22 December, 2010
Location: Herzlia Pituach, Outside USA/Canada, Israel
Regular Price: 930$
This is the first Certified Scrum Master training given in Israel by a CST who is also CSC( Certified Scrum Coach).
This two-days course was built with the Israeli mentality and culture before our eyes. We put into this course our field experience accompanying tens company hundreds teams and more than thousand professionals in their journey migrating to Scrum.
This two-day course not only provides the fundamental principles of Scrum, it also gives participants hands-on experience using Scrum. This course puts theory into action through a variety of exercises. During the course, attendees will learn why such a seemingly simple process such as Scrum can have such profound effects on an organization. Participants gain practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities such as the product backlog, sprint backlog, daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meeting, and burndown charts. Participants leave knowing how to apply Scrum to all sizes of projects, from a single collocated team to a large, highly distributed team.
Following successful completion of the course, you will be qualified and ready to pass the new Scrum Alliance certification test. This multiple-choice, online test is required to become a Certified ScrumMaster, which includes a one-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, where additional ScrumMaster-only material and information are available.
You Will Learn
- Practical, project-proven practices
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to write and maintain your product backlog
- Coaching tools leading your team
- How to help both teams be more successful
- How to make good teams great.
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from the instructor’s five years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
What You Get
- High quality training from an industry expert and a proven experienced Certified Scrum Coach with the ex
- Recognition by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified ScrumMaster after passing a short certification exam
- A pastries breakfast buffet, fruit, a lunch meal, an afternoon coffee and cakes.
- A one-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, a $50 value
Don’t see a date and location you like? Want to train a team or department without the hassle of travel? This course is available for onsite delivery. Contact Haim Deutsch at 054 5705639 or by e-mail at mailto: haim@AgileStrategor.com
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
PMPs: You can receive 15 PDUs for this course.
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.