Date: 1-2 March, 2014
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Regular Price: INR 26,000 + tax
You want to play Scrum; you have reached the right place to learn the rules!
What is a Certified ScrumMaster course?
Becoming a member of a Scrum team can be a daunting prospect, and being asked to serve as the team’s ScrumMaster can be downright intimidating. You’ve got an idea of what Scrum is and have read a few articles or books on the topic, but you really don’t know how to go about putting that theory into action. This course focuses on the basics of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts, so that you can be an effective member of a Scrum team.
What can you expect in this workshop?
What does this workshop cover?
This workshop focuses on covering the CSM learning objectives listed on Scrum Alliance site (http://www.scrumalliance.org/resources/2747)
However, we know people are different. Not everybody is a Chris Gayle nor everybody is a Rahul Dravid. Every individual has their own strengths and styles. We will interact with you a week before the workshop and design a unique workshop to suite the participants.
What is the training approach?
We will learn together about Scrum from each other. Expect to have lots of fun while you learn as the workshop is loaded with:
· A lot of group activities
· A few games and simulations
· Some real life stories
· Some short funny videos
· ZERO slides
So you can expect to have more fun, get involved in activities, sit less and learn more.
What do you get out of the course?
After you complete the course, you’ll know
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the ScrumMaster is such an important role, and how to be a great ScrumMaster
- How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification). You will be able to take the test immediately after the workshop and the fee is covered in the course fee.
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- Scrum Reference Card
- Scrum Framework Poster
- 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential
Have more questions on training and certification, visit this link: http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/faq_training_and_certification
How do I register for this workshop?
1. If you wish to pay by Cheque or Cash or NEFT transfer, register here.
2. If you wish to pay by Credit Card, register here.
3. If you are registering in group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him @ 9901622788 for discount code.
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.