Date: 17-18 December, 2010
Location: New Delhi, India
Regular Price: 27000
About the course
The Scrum agile development process continues to gain popularity across a wide variety of businesses and products. Adapting Scrum as a software development and project management approach involves a paradigm shift from traditional practices. The class provides a clear understanding of the fundamental principles of Scrum and gives the participants hands-on experience of using the methodology with the help of numerous exercises and discussions. During the course, attendees will learn why Scrum's seemingly simple process can have profound effects on an organization. Participants leave knowing how to apply Scrum to different types and sizes of projects, from a single co-located team to a large, highly distributed teams.
What will you learn?
- Starting a project on the right foot
- How to write effective user stories for the product backlog
- The concept of self organizing teams
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- Practical project proven practices
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent, multi-timezone projects with large team sizes
- Major Tips and tricks from the instructor's ten plus years of using Scrum in variety of environments
Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you will benefit from our training that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with the training you received, contact us within fifteen days to receive a full refund of the registration fee, no questions asked.
For Registration and Further Information http://www.inphina.com/wwd/training/csm_cspo_register.htm
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.