Frequently Asked Questions
- When do we start and end each day?
The classroom opens at 8:30 AM each day and class will begin promptly at 9:00 AM. We will end at 5:00 PM each day.
- What should I wear?
Wear anything that makes you comfortable. There are no rules!
- What should I bring?
Just yourself. You don't need a laptop, although you are free to bring one.
- Will there be food?
Yes, we will provide tea and cookies 3 times a day and both veg and non-veg lunch.
- Is there something I should read before the workshop?
Yes, atleast read the Scrum guide that will be sent you when you register. You know what, its only 16 pages.
- I'm an introvert who is not so big on the whole audience participation thing. Will this class make me uncomfortable?
Participation in any physical exercise is of course optional--in fact the role of "observer" is quite valuable, so feel free to participate at your ability and comfort levels. Remember, people are different and we value that!
- Do you offer a guarantee?
We guarantee our services unconditionally. If you aren't satisfied, we aren't either, and we'll work with you to make it right, up to and including your money back.
- What is your refund policy?
We offer a full refund, at any time, for any reason--so if you've got take care of your work, wife or kids. So please feel free to call us and let us know.
- What if I have more questions?
Feel free to contact me @ email@example.com or 9901622788