Date: 18-19 December, 2012
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Regular Price: INR29,999.00 + Tax
- Course contains multiple simulations, exercises, and role plays
- Light Breakfast and lunch will be served daily
- Group discount:
3 people 5 % discount
5 people 10% discount
10 people 15% discount +12.36 ST
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Blended & Classroom workshops:
- Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in full.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made after this 48-hour grace period will be billed a 25% administrative fee unless it is within the following time periods:
Cancellations or reschedules received within 15 business days or less left before the event date (weekends are not included) will be charged a 50% cancellation fee* unless they are with 24 hours of the start time.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for participants that fail to attend any days of the course.
- Cancellation made within 15 business days of the event will be credited toward future events + 10% service charge. No part or full refunds will be issued.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time prior to beginning of the course.
We may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 5 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled, you will be offered future event or a full refund. As a result, candidates are encouraged to book travel and accommodations that can be either refunded or repurposed.
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.