Date: 6-7 December, 2010
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany, Germany
Regular Price: €1300
This 2-day workshop provides instructions on the key areas necessary to take on the role of leading or participating in teams utilizing Scrum. The session will cover the Scrum framework as defined by Scrum Alliance and include other best practices that will help you with your successful Agile implementation. The material will be presented through lecture, group discussion of case studies, and group exercises. Successful completion of this workshop will satisfy the requirements necessary to apply for Scrum Master Certification.
This session will address key differences between a traditional approach to project management and an Agile approach using Scrum.
Participants who successfully complete this course will:
- Understand the dynamics of the Scrum framework and how to make use of the practices necessary to realize the benefits of an Agile approach
- Understand how to begin developing a plan to implement Scrum in their current work environment
- Understand the differences between Agile and a traditional “waterfall” approach to leading projects
- Understand the basic differences that are necessary in leadership style when managing projects using Scrum as opposed to a traditional approach
- Meet the requirements for Certified Scrum Master
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.