Date: 9-10 January, 2012
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Regular Price: 11500 DKK plus VAT
The Scrum Master Training conveys an elaborate knowledge about Scrum and the Scrum framework. During the course, attendees will learn why such a seemingly simple process such as Scrum can have such profound effects on an organization. Participants gain practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities such as the product backlog, sprint backlog, daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning meeting, and Burn Down Charts.
Components of the Scrum Master Training:
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Scrum Core Elements & Practices
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Backlog & Release Planning
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Burndown Charts & Project Reporting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Course contains simulations, exercises and role plays
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.