Date: 16-17 December, 2011
Location: Beijing, China
Regular Price: 7000 RMB per person
What will you learn?
In this 2-days course you will learn how to guide a team, a project, or an organization into a process of rapid delivery of valuable results. Exercises, case studies, and examples are used to assist you to develop the knowledge, skills, capabilities and insights needed to make the shift from traditional management practices to Scrum practices.
在这2天的课程中， 培训参加者将学到如何引领团队、项目或组织进入一个快速交付有价值成果的流程。培训师将通过练习、案例研究及众多事例帮助参加者获得从传统管理实践到敏捷 实践转变所需的知识、技巧、能力及洞察力。
The specific learning objectives are:
- Describe all parts and participate in all parts of the Scrum framework
- Launch a Scrum team using a step-by-step process
- Overcome typical obstacles as you launch Scrum
You will also learn:
- Scrum project management practices that enable hyper-productive projects;
- Scrum processes and facilitation tools that improve the productivity of the team;
- Scrum collaboration methods to remove the barriers between the team and the customer;
- How to improve the lives of the team members by facilitating creativity and empowerment.
- Scrum项目管理实践，以 便获得超高产的项目
- Scrum过程及推进工具， 以提高团队的生产率
- Scrum合作方法，帮助消 除团队 与客户之间的隔阂
- 通过激发创造力及全面授权， 提高开发团队的活力及效率
Of the 2-days of the course, more than a day will be spent in total on learning and practicing (through exercises and the main simulations) how Scrum teams should use the Scrum framework, self-organize and collaborate as a team.
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.