Date: 10-11 May, 2012
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Regular Price: 1295.00
Best Two days of training I ever had - Sridhar Sept/11
Fantastic. Very personable and great delivery - Jennifer Nov/11
Great Actionable Content - Jason Sept/11
Wonderful Course Delivering both "How to do it" and "Why it works" in a fun and enlightened way. - Hugo Aug/11
In this two day course you will use Scrum to build a new application, learning how it feels to be part of Scrum team and how Scrum works. The two day course that is a mix of exercises, lecture and open discussion. Along with the exercises the course itself is run using a "Scrum" like process with a product backlog, estimates and even acceptance criteria giving students a chance to see how we handle changing requirements in Scrum.
After completing this course you will:
- have an excellent understanding of the Scrum Basics (principles, roles and meetings)
- know how to go from Release Planning to Project Completion using Scrum
- know the value of User Stories and Relative Estimation
- understand how to build a high performance team
- know how to reduce time to market and increase quality
- know how to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- fulfill the requirements of the Certified ScrumMaster Program including preparation for the CSM Exam
Finally this is one of the few CSM courses where you're likely to discuss the neuroscience and psychology of teams.
This course qualifies for 14 PMI PDU's for PMP renewal
I really enjoyed the course and I know that I can start using this new knowledge immediately in my work - Francois Aug/11
A perfect insight into the Agile World - Smita Sept/11
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.