Date: 18-19 November, 2013
Location: Varna, Bulgaria, Bulgaria
Regular Price: 900$
This is an interactive course (workshop) with many exercises and simulations. The goal of this course is not only covering all of Scrum technicalities, but instilling the different mindset of Scrum .
Upon a successful completion of the course, you will be certified as a Scrum Master and gain the needed basic knowledge and understanding regarding Scrum and the way it can be applied in YOUR world (future projects).
In addition, you will receive a one year membership to the ScrumAlliance.
By the end of the course you will be…:
• …getting the SCRUM spark
• …speaking SCRUMish
• …able to have fun at your workplace as well as understand the importance of it
• …learning unique planning techniques
• …forgetting your fear from a change
• …achieving more on your future projects
• …losing interest in Command & Control
• ...gaining full visibility on your future projects
• …frequently called to help others
• …thinking “It is so obvious, why didn’t I think of it?”
• …going home with a big smile…:-)
All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.