Date: 18 April, 2014
Location: Brentwood, TN, United States
Regular Price: 597.00
- This course fulfills the Scrum elective requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
This class is an in-depth 1-day immersion into the world of Test Driven Development (TDD). Attendees learn practical, real world techniques that can be implemented immediately in their work. Hands-on exercises demonstrate key concepts and let you experience the benefits of TDD firsthand as you learn to integrate new functionality into a working system, and understand the impact of change in a TDD environment.
|Limited to only 12 seats...
|Sign-up now in order to ensure your spot is reserved!
|7 PDUs Awarded
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
What others are are saying about us:
- "This was the biggest "bang for the buck" of any class I've ever taken (in 18 years of professional development)." - Heather
- "The class was extremely helpful in helping me find my role as ScrumMaster on my team." - Michael
- "I was pleasantly surprised that after only two days I now have a foundation to begin using Scrum at my agency." - Kevin
- A fundamental understanding of practical Object Oriented Programming practices
- A laptop with a working development environment that you can bring to class with you
- Prior class completion of either:
- Scrum Essentials (1 day class)
- Certified ScrumMaster (2 day class)
- Learn while not being bored and having fun
- Retain more information because of our unique hands-on approach; based on the latest research into brain science
- Be entertained by stories from our real-world experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Maximize investments already made by gaining valuable Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Increase your personal worth within your company and in the marketplace
- Easy to use reminders of Scrum
- Printed class manual
- Scrum reference card
- Thumbdrive loaded with; articles, class exercises, whitepapers, etc...
- 7 PDUs
- Fulfill one of the requirements for the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) certification
About The Instructor: Erick Fleming, CSM, JCD, MCT, MSCD
Erick Fleming, CSM, JCD, MCT, MSCD is a certified .NET and Java Developer with over 17 years of programming and training experience. Erick holds a Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems from University of South Florida. Erick is an instructor for The Braintrust Consulting Group, a provider of complete project management solutions for a wide range of software related projects. Braintrust blends People, Process, Tools, and Training into one seamless formula in order to help their clients break through roadblocks, improve processes, meet deadlines, and exceed goals. In addition, Erick has spent most of his career training and consulting with organizations on technologies ranging from .NET and Java to Linux and other open source tools. Specializing in cloud-based web solutions. To contact Erick please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizations That We Have Trained:
- American Airlines
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Department of Homeland Security
- Earnst & Young
- Emory University
- H&R Block
- Thomson Reuters
- Tractor Supply
- Vanderbilt University
- Many, many, more...
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.