Date: 7-9 May, 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC, United States
Regular Price: $1695
- This course fulfills the Technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
Approved course for the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Certification from the Scrum Alliance.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Apply Agile testing strategies based on unit and acceptance testing, and create a bottom-up confirmation to verify that your software works correctly
- Utilize technology available today to support continuous integration of software, automated builds, self testing and self reporting build processes
- Maintain high levels of product quality and code integrity, even throughout large and complex efforts
- Embrace continuous planning at five different time horizons, recognizing the value of continuous planning over simply following a plan
- Find and support the key ingredient for consistent and reliable software development projects for any industry and any team size
- Use Scrum fundamentals to plan and deliver complex software products as efficiently as possible
- Explore the benefits of utilizing Test Driven Development to build quality into the product before it is released to testing
Special Bonus When You Attend: Get a FREE USB Drive with all the working examples of the code used in class. The Certified Scrum Developer Workshop teaches you the skills to use Agile engineering practices whether you work in .Net, J2EE, Rails, or other frameworks. With these tools you can spend your time mastering the new Agile engineering practices you need and less time on the coding skills you already know.
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.