Date: 28-30 October, 2013
Location: Utrecht, Nederland, Netherlands
Regular Price: € 2150
- This course fulfills the Technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track.
Scrum focuses on coordination and feedback practices, adding technical practices allow teams to grow systems with confidence and safety. This intensive, hands on course will let you experience how these practices feed back into the Scrum loop and can enhance predictability while increasing velocity. We will cover powerful practices including Test-Driven Development, Refactoring, Pair Programming, Incremental Design, and Continuous Integration.
We will use the Java programming language in this course.
By participating in course, you will:
- learn how to deliver projects on-time and within budget, without compromising on quality
- see the value of eXtreme Programming principles and practices and how Scrum and eXtreme Programming are complementary
- understand how agile values, principles and practices relate
- learn how practices like test driven development, relentless refactoring, incremental design, continuous integration, and pair programming support agile principles and enable to deliver quality software incrementally and how they help to keep on delivering quality software over time
- learn how one can let quality software evolve iteratively and incrementally
- experience the role of testing and test driven development in agile development
- experience how all the different practices work together, through a real mini project
…and you’ll have fun! We take pride in creating a fun and effective learning environment, mixing presentations with simulations, exercises and hands-on development.
All courses on the Certified Scrum Developer® track are taught by Registered Education Providers. For more information on the curriculum for the CSD credential, visit http://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/csd-certification.