Esperto Ltd, Scrum Master/Web development Manager
August 2010 - March 2014, Milton Keynes, GB
My Key responsibilities are to:
• Manage web development processes using Agile Scrum and waterfall methodologies
• Enhance scrum values and practices
• Remove impediments/risks and help teams to be more productive.
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and hold daily scrum meetings
• Shield the team from external interferences
• Deliver multiple projects on brief, on time and to the agreed budgets
• Monitor quality of all project deliverables and communicate all necessary information to stakeholders
• Liaising with all project sponsors and stakeholders i.e. Product owner, Account directors, Company Director and marketing managers.
• Collaborate with in house marketing teams and SEO specialists
• Undertake project prioritisation with the business
• Manage Suppliers like Dotmailer, Amazon EC2 and ROI for Pageflex Storefront.
• Manage internal clients (Ledger Bennett PLC, Cirrus1.net) and external clients (Bluesky, Equiteq, French Entrée, Sage, Fujifilm)
• Manage on-going support (bugs, issues) and maintenance of client’s websites
• Manage and overseeing a team of 9 –10 on-shore and off-shore developers
• Manage JIRA Greenhopper.
• Ensure compliance to established W3C web standards are met
• Continually keep abreast of emerging trends and learn new technologies to help clients achieve technology objectives
Make recommendations to clients on how they can improve their organic listings and user Journeys.