February 2003 - Present, Rockville, MD, United States
• Established a world-class SharePoint practice, growing revenue to over one million dollars, and developed a team from 0 to 9 team members.
• Delivers business value to clients by championing the Scrum Methodology on his Team.
• Defines and implements staffing plans to align business priorities with skills necessary to help clients meet business objectives.
• Manages project portfolio and aligns resource plans to help clients achieve their goals.
• Collaborates with client executives to define solution roadmaps, and work with delivery teams to help implement those solutions.
• Collaborates with the development team and establishes project scope, approach, project schedule/plan, risk, and staffing plans.
• Develops relationships with partners and contractors to augment staffing plans with external resources, as needed.
• Champions best practices in software development, advising the team on opportunities to improve practices, procedures, tools, and efficiencies.
• Hires, manages and motivates personnel and helps them realize their career and professional goals.
• Serves as Agile Coach, championing Agile Development, specifically Scrum, with an emphasis on continuous improvement and quality.
• Serves as Program Manager on a critical implementation of SharePoint at the Department of Justice.
• Prepares and delivers business proposals for prospective client engagements.
• Responsible for the delivery and management of all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Quality Assurance, Deployment, and Post-Deployment Support.
• Collaborates with the team to develop competitive strategies to differentiate services, such as the use of user-centered design principles, Web 2.0 technologies, and technologies that provide interactive user interfaces.
Manugistics, Inc. (now JDA), Senior Product Manager
February 2001 - February 2003, Rockville, MD, United States
• Collaborated with client executives to develop a Product Vision and Product Roadmap for supply chain products.
• Prioritized, defined and clearly articulated detailed requirements for supply chain products.
• Provided support to sales and business development activities by developing presentations and demonstrations.
• Managed critical implementation issues across customers; provided regular status reports to Senior Management.
• Managed Manugistics Client Steering Committee Sessions at Baltimore, New Orleans, and San Diego Client Steering Meetings.
• Architected and implemented solutions for Fortune 500 clients across various industries including Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Apparel, Publishing, and Government.
Andersen, Experienced Consultant
February 1999 - February 2001, Vienna, VA, United States
• Positioned and demonstrated integrated supply chain concepts and business solutions for clients through proposals and supply chain opportunity assessments.
• Managed, configured, and maintained Andersen’s initiative with HightechMatrix, an i2 Technologies digital B2B marketplace in the High-Tech industry.
• Managed and configured the installation for Andersen’s MetalSpectrum implementation, an endeavor to manage systems integration with Ariba and i2 software for the Metals industry.
Manugistics, Inc. (now JDA), Supply Chain Consultant
June 1998 - January 1999, Rockville, MD, United States
• Provided support to sales and business development activities by developing presentations and demonstrations for supply chain products.