everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Hosting company - Corporate Agile-Lean rollout]
March 2012 - Present, Barcelona, Spain
[Hosting company] Corporate Agile-Lean rollout: Scrum for SW development, Kanban for Operations, Visual Management for product strategy and creation of shared objectives, Lean for value chain efficiency, Lean Startup for product management and organizational re-design around the value chain, and culture re-design to foster collaboration, to create a learning and continuous improvement mindset and transform the management en servant leaders-teachers. Use of Scrum “by-the-book” in the consultancy team.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Consultancy firm - Corporate Methodology rollout]
January 2011 - Present, Barcelona, Spain
[Consultancy firm] Elaboration of the corporate Agile methodology, compliant with ISO 9001 and CMMI. Dissemination by the creation of an Agile Excellence Centre (internal group of coaches), CSM trainings, lectures and recording of videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_GqlD6TjjM). Use of Scrum “by-the-book” in the coaches team.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Consultancy firm - Agile Community of Practice]
January 2011 - Present, Barcelona, Spain
[Consultancy firm] Creation of the Agile Community of Practice (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP) by several spreading actions: internal Agile Gatherings, expert points.
Layout pilots so as to create team spaces that foster collaboration.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Consultancy firm - SW development projects]
October 2010 - Present, Barcelona, Spain
[SW development projects] Coach and Scrum Master of several SW development teams in different business (banking, insurance, utilities, public administration …) and technologies (custom development, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, portals …).
- Making them aware of the importance of make people growing in their daily work and the importance of teamwork, including the customer (the basis of “Individuals and interactions over processes and tools” and “Customer collaboration over contract negotiation”) and the importance of iterating the product and bringing it to production over working too much without feedback and low communication level (these include “completed functionality over comprehensive documentation” and “Responding to change over following a plan”).
- Use of different and innovative techniques for: product inception and project plan (presented in a Agile Spain conference http://www.slideshare.net/xalbaladejo/cas2012-crea-tu-mapa-de-proyecto-para-llegar-a-buen-puerto-v10), requirements gathering (making use of DoR), Sprint plans (making use of DoD), Retrospectives (introducing Lean Concepts), Sprint Reviews and even tuning the Daily Scrum (sometimes changing the “my next tasks” question to “our next tasks” question so as to foster team re-planning instead individual re-planning).
Combining Kanban with Scrum values and practices in AM services.
- Making distributed Scrum teams work together and in close collaboration with their Product Owners (clients).
- Encouraging the use of continuous integration, automated testing and agile testing principles in these teams.
- Use of Agile practices to elaborate project proposals.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Electronic components company - Agile-Lean rollout in R&D]
July 2012 - September 2012, Barcelona, Spain
[Electronic components company] Coaching the R+D department in the use of Agile: Scrum for SW development and Kanban for visualizing the whole value chain.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Electric utility company - corporate Agile Methodology]
March 2012 - June 2012, , Spain
[Electric utility company] Elaboration of the corporate Agile Methodology (Scrum based) integrated with the corporate processes for IT product development. Use of Scrum “by-the-book” in the consultancy team.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Internet travel agency - Agile organizational model]
October 2011 - November 2011, Barcelona, Spain
[Internet travel agency] Elaboration of an Agile organizational model (Scrum based) considering large-scale and distributed teams and systems.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Insurance company - SW development process guidelines ]
May 2011 - September 2011, Barcelona, Spain
[Insurance company] Analysis and elaboration of SW development process guidelines (Scrum based) so as to increase efficiency. Power workshops engaging their middle management in the model design.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Telecom company - Agile-Lean rollout in R&D]
October 2010 - February 2011, Madrid, Spain
[Telecom company] Introduction of Agile principles, Scrum practices and Kanban style visual management in its R&D department.
everis, Agile-Lean coach and Scrum Master [Consultancy firm - Agile ALM toolset]
June 2010 - September 2010, Barcelona, Spain
[Consultancy firm] Analysis of the Production related systems and design of the corporate ALM toolset so as to support Scrum, Kanban and XP practices for different development technologies. Use of Scrum “by-the-book” in the consultancy team.