iVision, Service Desk Manager/Sr. Project Manager
August 2012 - Present, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
• Implementation of a 24/7 Managed Services multi-level Support Desk
• Creation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures based upon ITIL, and MOF frameworks.
• Setup and configuration of Nimsoft Service Desk application to support Service Requests, Incident, Change, and Problem Management with Service Level Agreements.
• Implementation of Knowledgebase and Service Catalogs for each client.
• Management and motivation of analysts and engineers, including auditing of processes & procedures, yearly and quarterly goal setting, and overall staff development.
• Tracking and analyzing trends, and generating statistical reporting.
CDI-IBM Account, OCS Support Lead/Services Architect (contract) – Microsoft Office Communications Server, Exchange 2007, Windows 2003 & 2008
May 2010 - October 2012, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
• Contract home office based position providing on-call support 24/7 for Office Communication Services for BNSF Railways: over 20,000 end-users, with over 60 different OCS Production and 12 OCS Test environment servers.
• Responsibilities include: acting as a focal point for any widespread OCS issues, providing hands-on support for Problem records, 2nd level Incident tickets, and Request for Change tickets using Remedy in upkeep of hardware, server operating systems, OCS applications, network systems and VOIP/SIP, mentoring and training for new team members. Successfully collaborating with Microsoft engineers and vendors to ensure that problems are driven to resolution.
• Documenting and distributing standard processes, procedures and the OCS design environment. Documented call flows for standard OCS problems. Acted as a liaison between BNSF IT staff, Dell Service desk, and IBM Global Systems.
iVision, Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager/Delivery Assurance Manager (contract)
October 2011 - July 2012, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
• Contracted project management for an Active Directory & Exchange 2010 migration of 6000 users (Republic National Distributing Company) with a $1,300,000+ budget utilizing Quest tools.
• Verbal and written communications (all levels of employees: C-level through warehouse staff), Risk Management, Scheduling, Quality Assurance and Continuous improvement planning with Project Team, Project Owners, Management and end-users in a matrix virtual organization with geographically dispersed customer IT staff, and iVision employees.
• Held Project Team members accountable for assigned tasks via weekly status meetings, updates and reporting.
• Successful Project Closure with high Project Owner, and customer satisfaction; on-schedule, under-budget, while maintaining high quality utilizing Waterfall methodology with appropriate Agile/Scrum tools and artifacts. Resulted in additional on-going support opportunities.
New WinCup Holdings, Inc., I.T. Infrastructure Manager/Project Manager (contract)
April 2009 - June 2011, Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
• Responsibilities include: “Hands-on” administration and management of the technical infrastructure including 40+ Windows 2000/2003/2008 servers for 350 users in 8 plants & warehouses throughout the United States. Administration and security management of user accounts & group policy in a Windows 2003 Active Directory environment. Also responsible for a Blackberry Enterprise server, Hyper-V virtual machines, domain controllers, file & print servers, NAS, and Asterisk VOIP.
• Saved the company $1000’s by discovering telecom billing errors, and eliminating unnecessary data and telephone lines.
• Successfully managed and executed projects including: an Exchange 2003 to 2007 migration, a data center move/consolidation, infrastructure monitoring, Symantec Endpoint implementation, and Domain controller upgrades for all branch offices.