Gateway Computer, Data Analyst
June 2001 - May 2013, Irvine, CA, United States
• Defined, analyzed and translated data mapping rules based on business requirements, and implement into system.
• Performed performance tuning, design and implement of both physical & logical MS SQL Server database.
• Monitored all production and development SQL servers for performance and maintenance issues.
CSC, Senior Project Manager
October 2010 - April 2013, El Segundo, CA, United States
• Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external partners, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
• Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project's objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
• Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
• Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
Reliance Steel & Aluminum, Project Portfolio Manager
April 2009 - September 2010, Cypress, CA, United States
• Work with analysts, programmers, solutions architect(s), managers and directors to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs.
• Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
• Organize and lead cross functional team in developing and implementing project deliverables; also provides task direction to project staff.
i2 Technologies acquired by JDA, Project Manager
April 2006 - March 2009, Irvine, CA, United States
• Lead overall success of implementing, designing and planning of redesign of a major computer manufacturer world-wide ecommerce site which is generating over $500 million in revenue.
• Managed, developed, reviewed and monitored the execution of integration testing project and debugging plans. Coordinated and monitored the execution of integration testing for users and functional team members to execute the integration testing within the SDLC methodology. Identified, resolved and documented potential issues and system/security/configuration errors. Trained user communities with varying levels of education and computer experience.
RiverOne Inc acquired by i2 Technologies, Project Manager
June 2002 - March 2006, Irvine, CA
• Successfully implemented web based supply chain management systems in 2 of the world’s top 10 EMS and the world’s 3rd largest computer manufacturer between RiverOne Interactive software to SAP, Oracle and BAAN.
• Lead all consultants in the Asia region in the implementation and rollout of RiverOne solutions at facilities worldwide using the SDLC methodology. Responsibilities included project management, business process reengineering, and technical leadership.
• Strategized with clients on SOA roadmap and oversaw design and implementation of SOA applications that integrated with the RiverOne software suite using Biztalk, WebMethods and Tibco.